ZORPTOR here by states the declaration of accessibility of webpages of ZORPTOR. The below list provides the description of accelerators applicable throughout the website. The description is also applied to all images, non-standard formats and contacts on the website.
- The Company (ZORPTOR) shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether due to any kind of suspension, interruption, or termination of the Service or otherwise, or for the contents, accuracy or quality of data available, received or transmitted through the forum.
- ZORPTOR does not provide any guarantee placements. ZORPTOR functions as a common institutional listing platform for campus placement that offers the institutions space to promote themselves among the companies by updating their placements calendar at ZORPTOR platform.
- The Institution / Corporate shall be solely responsible, and the ZORPTOR shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the usage of the systems, service or features shall be at all times complied with, during the job offer or while conducting the placement drive.
- ZORPTOR does not screen or review the listings, including Profile or posting offered. ZORPTOR is not involved in the actual interaction between employers and Institutions.
- ZORPTOR makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the services in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained through the services of ZORPTOR. For example: the company profile, job description and offers made by the company or the institution information displayed on the site.
- ZORPTOR offers neither any guarantee nor warranty that there would be a satisfactory response or any response once the data is updated on the website by the Institutions or organisation.
- ZORPTOR shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages occurred due to the reason of any disclosure, inadvertent or otherwise of any information in relation to the institutions account and particulars or for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed.
- ZORPTOR does not warranty any of the websites linked that would be free of any operational errors or the content will be free from any worm, virus, or other unsafe component.
- The visitors acknowledge that it is not the company's responsibility to exercise any editorial control over editing or amending any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that one may be inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in association or through ZORPTOR.
- ZORPTOR may refuse, suspend, terminate, delete or amend any artwork, materials, information or content of any data, info or posting etc, in the sole discretion of the Company (ZORPTOR), to comply with the legal or moral requirements and to avoid any third party rights or any other rules, standards or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or to ZORPTOR or the internet.
- The data fed by the Institutions/ Corporate can be updated by the Institutions / Corporate alone and that is solely their liability.
- It is the sole prerogative and responsibility of the Institution/ Corporate to check the authenticity of all or any response received or information displayed. ZORPTOR is a public site with free access and assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses.
- ZORPTOR neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective organization / Institutions that download the information, which may include details of the Institutions from the site including prospective organisation or any visitor.
- For opted paid services, the services will commence on receipt of payment and post the display, forward or emailing of the service would be deemed as granted irrespective of the response received.
- ZORPTOR uses a tested server and works on the automated algorithm for forwarding / search. We make no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the services and in relation to the accuracy and suitability.