Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions listed below administer use of the online services and materials available therein provided by ZORPTOR, a division of ZORPTOR and its affiliated companies. The terms “you” and “your” mentioned in uppercase or lowercase shall mean the entity (e.g. corporation, institution, company, partnership, sole proprietorship, etc.) or government agency entering into a Subscription Agreement with ZORPTOR. The Subscription Agreement shall consist of these General Terms and Conditions, and the standard applicable to you.
- ZORPTOR does not provide any guarantee for placements. ZORPTOR functions as a common portal that offers a platform for the institutions to promote themselves.
- ZORPTOR never promises placements or postings for the candidates of the institution.
- ZORPTOR offers neither any guarantee nor warranty that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the listing / data is fed by the institution /corporate.
- ZORPTOR does not screen or edit the listings, including Profiles offered.
- ZORPTOR is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and Institution.
- ZORPTOR is not responsible for the candidates termination from the job. The matter is between the hiring company and the Institution. Hence, the hiring company or the Institution is solely responsible for the act.
- ZORPTOR is not responsible for any errors made by the candidate of the institution during his employment period in the hiring company
- ZORPTOR functions as a common portal that offers a platform for the institutions to promote themselves among the hiring company. Hence, we are not responsible for the candidate’s from the institution presence during the interview or employment period.
- We are not involved in the placement process of the organisation at the campus of the institution. The entire recruitment process takes place between the institution and the hiring company. We just function as a bridge between the institution and the hiring company.
- We don’t certify any institutions candidate on their character, behaviour, etc. If the candidate misbehaves during their employment period we are not responsible.
- Institutions’ Obligations
- The institutions are solely responsible for the accuracy of the registration and placement calendar data given to the hiring company in the listing for employment while using the service of ZORPTOR.
- The institutions are responsible for the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment required to access the service of ZORPTOR.
- The Institutions will comply with all notices or instructions given by the hiring company from time to time through services of ZORPTOR.
- The Institutions shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through ZORPTOR
- The institutions are solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information. This would include the Institutions password, Username, all activities and transmission performed by the Institutions through ZORPTOR.
- The Institutions will immediately notify the hiring Company on any unauthorized use of the Institutions account or any other breach of security known to the Institution.
- The Institutions will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required for the services availed by them from time to time.
- The Institutions will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
The Institutions is entitled to access to his own data and information stored in the database at ZORPTOR (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time. Institutions need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification oriented information (name, e-mail address, placement calendar) in listing and chat areas, such information may be collected by a third party resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such interaction is beyond the control and liability of ZORPTOR.
- Maintenance of Service
The ZORPTOR may at any time deactivate or suspend the Institutions access at ZORPTOR and /or the services (as the case may be) without any prior notice in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this agreement, ZORPOT shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Institutions may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by the Institutions to the ZORPOT shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
- Termination of Service
The ZORPTOR may terminate this agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the Institutions / Corporate and without further prejudice to all other rights:
If in the opinion of the ZORPTOR, the Institutions / Corporate have breached any of the terms or conditions of this agreement.
If in the opinion of the ZORPTOR or any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the services to the Institutions / Corporate for any reason.
The following could be deemed as the reason for the termination of the services:
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another profile or person on the portal;
- If patently offensive to the online community, any such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters";
- Promotes any information that is misleading, or false or that promotes illegal activities or conduct abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous to the website;
- Promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture installed copy protect devices;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides any kind of instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses, or hacking;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users. ZORPTOR also reserves all rights to suspend or terminate the services if found the services is not being used as per the mentioned instructions.
- Use of Content
All logos, brands and marks occurring on this site, other than as otherwise renowned are properties either owned, or used under licence, by ZORPTOR limited and/or its associate entities that coexist on this website. The uses of these features or any other content from this website, other than as provided in the terms and conditions or in the content of the website are strictly forbidden and are illegal.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or distribute, display, reproduce, publicly perform, or otherwise usage of the materials in any way for any commercial purpose or public without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission. We have the right to remove any such content where we find grounds for suspecting the violation of the terms and our Listing Policy or of any party's rights.
- Acceptable Site Use:
- Violations by User:
Visitors on the site are prohibited from breach or endeavour to violate the website’s security that includes the following circumstances
- Accessing data not contracted for such user or logging into an account or server which the user is not approved to access,
- Attempting to scrutinize, test or scan the susceptibility of a system or network or to violate security or authentication of measures without legitimate authorization,
- Attempting to intrude with service to any user, network or host via means of comply a virus or "Trojan horse" to the website, overloading, flooding, mail bombing or crashing, or Sending uninvited electronic mail, including promotions and/or product advertisements or services.
- Violations of network or system security will result in civil or criminal liability. ZORPTOR and / or its associate entities has the right to investigate the occurrences that they suspect as involving such breach and will have the power to associate, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in litigating users who are involved in such violating activities.
- General Rules:
Visitors may not use the Website conducive to distribute, transmit, store or destroy material that will comprise or encourage activities that would be treated a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, in a manner that will violate the trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the publicity or privacy of other personal rights of others, or that is libellous, pornographic, defamatory, threatening, obscene, profane, abusive or hateful.
- Violations by User:
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ZORPTOR Limited and/ or its associate entities. And their directors, officers, employees and agents through from and contra to any claims, actions or demands, including reasonable legal and accounting fees. And further you indemnify Claims or resulting from your access to the website material or your breach of these terms and conditions of website.
Access to the website, by getting registered or by other means, is available only to person, who are Citizens of Republic India, who are 18 years of age and above and person who can enter into a legal contract, and or are not restricted by any law for the time being in force. If you access ZORPTOR, either by getting registered on the Site or by other means, neither as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you interpret that you are fully authorized to do so and the posting, listing, or information implanted on the website on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be liable for the same to other users of the Site.
- Links to/from other Web Sites
This Website holds links to other Websites. These links are catered solely as assistance to you. Wherever such link/s lead to sites which do not belong to ZORPTOR and / or its associate entities, ZORPTOR is not liable for the content of sites linked in the website and does not make any portrayal concerning the correctness or truthfulness of the content on such Websites. If you decide to access such linked Websites on the site, you do so at your own risk.
- Modification to Service
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Institutions / Corporate. ZORPTOR shall not be liable to the Institutions / Corporate or any third party Company exercises its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
While all acceptable care has been taken in providing the content on ZORPTOR website. And / or its associate entities shall not be liable as to the completeness and correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities occurring out of use of any information or contents on this website.
No warranty is given that the Website will function free of errors or this Website and its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Website results in the requirement for servicing or replacing equipment or data, ZORPTOR and / or its associate entities are not liable or responsible for those costs.
The website is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties either express or implicit whatsoever. ZORPTOR and / or its associate entities, to the fullest intensity permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for a specific purpose and gives no warranties about the reliability, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content, application, listing, text, and links.
- Abuse of ZORPTOR
You agree to bring it to our notice, if you come across any posting or listing that is offensive or violates our listing policy or violates any intellectual property rights by clicking on the our link. Thus enable us to keep the site working effortlessly and in a safe and secured manner. We have the right to take down any posting, listing or information and limit or terminate our services and further take reasonable, technical and legal steps to prohibit the misuse of the Site in keeping with the letter and spirit of this acceptable use policy and the listing policy. In the event if you come across any problems with the use of our site or services you are requested to report the problem by clicking on our link.
- Personal Information
- Listing, posting and / or Information:
If you use the Site by registering on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, and Email address for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your ZORPTOR account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the Site using any electronic device other than registration on the Site, the acceptable user policy remains applicable to you in the same manner as if you are a registered user on the Site.
- Third Party Content and Services
Further, user’s interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such organization and /or individual. The user can make whatever investigation they feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of the third parties.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This acceptable user policy and the listing policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic India and shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all matters and disputes relating to the Site.
We may update this acceptable user policy or the listing policy any time and may notify you of such updates through a post on the boards and /or via email communications. The modified acceptable user policy and /or listing policy shall come into effect either at the time you place your next posting, listing or information on the Site.
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall ZORPTOR, or any parties, entities or organisations associated with the corporate brand name ZORPTOR or otherwise, mentioned at this Website will be liable for any damages whatsoever including, without limitations, consequential damages and incidental, damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material or lost profits, whether based on warranty, tort, contract, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organisations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.